Chamber membership offers many benefits for businesses of all sizes including increased exposure across our region plus many opportunities to meet other local business people and community leaders creating relationships that will turn into new business.
Who Should Join?
Any business, any size across all industries.
- Networking: Joining the Chamber is an excellent way to make business contacts and generate sales leads. Attend Networking groups, Business After Hours, Education Programs, and many more Chamber events.
- Marketing: You have the opportunity to sit with skilled Chamber staff to assist you in your marketing needs through various Chamber marketing platforms.
- Educational Seminars: Take advantage of regional, educational seminars and programs, breakfasts or lunch meetings or offer your skills as a program sponsor.
- Legislation: The Chamber is a voice for business at the state and local level and provides legislative representation for members. Become proactive on pending legislation that impacts business.
- Involvement: Chamber members are encouraged to participate in any of our committees, events, task forces, and ultimately, the Board of Directors.
- Strength in Numbers: The Central Connecticut Chambers of Commerce is the second largest Chamber in the State of Connecticut and together our collective voices have a much stronger influence on state and local policies.